Quick hello

I am working more at the shop again, long story. But for now I am good with it.
Off today, so I am trying to cram in a lot!

Stripped the bed

Put on a crock pot of spaghetti sauce for supper.

Two loads of laundry, last one still on the line.

Canned banana peppers today, yesterday I canned jalapeno peppers, my peppers have decided to kick in gear :O) a bit.

Cleaned out the goat barn

Spread all that lovely fertilizer on garden rows.

Pulled up some dead vegetable plants, and cages. Still do not have all my rows put to bed, but getting close. Just a few things left.

Did a bit of computer work for the shop only 30 minutes but never the less...


and now....  I am getting tired LOL




4 comments:

Henny Penny said...

That's a days work! I've had some time on the computer this afternoon because Poppy is still in the woods hunting. I started reading your old posts and couldn't tear myself away. Now I need to fix supper. I am amazed at how much you get done. I sure enjoy your blog. I love Keeper and so glad you have him!

thewiildmagnola said...

hey Texan.

I know we all fade in and out on Facebook and blogs.

Laughing Duck seems to have disappeared. Do you know if she is ok?

Thanks.

sandramhagan@yahoo.com

Terry said...

Gee, that would be a week's worth of work for me!

Carolyn said...

You've been so busy, take care of yourself too! A garden is a lot of work, but it is so rewarding.